Northern Crewing Agency Inc (NCA) is a ship manning company registered and incorporated under the laws of Newfoundland and Labrador on December 23, 2010. Northern Crewing Agency Inc. aims to be recognized as one of the regional leading suppliers of the highest quality crew manning services.
- NCA provides our clients with seafarers who are qualified, certified, experienced and medically fit for their assigned positions.
- NCA offers crewing services in compliance with the applicable mandatory rule, regulations and standards in force as well as with client’s requirements.
- NCA’s recruitment is carried out in a professional way, without discrimination due to race, color, sex, religion, political opinion or social origin.
- NCA protects the seafarer’s right of privacy; their personal data maintained in the office is kept strictly confidential.
- NCA will not use means, mechanisms or lists that prevent or deter any seafarer from gaining employment for which they are qualified on board a vessel.
- NCA will not charge the seafarers, directly or indirectly, fees for recruiting, placing, or employing seafarers, other than the cost of the seafarer obtaining a medical certificate, the seafarer’s record of sea service or a passport or other similar personal travel documents other than a visa.
- NCA will not recruit or place any person under the age of 18.
- NCA will advise seafarers on the possible problems of signing on a vessel that flies the flag of a State which has not ratified the MLC, 2006.